Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Where Have I Been?

I'ts been WEEEEEEKKKKKKSSSSS since I last posted. I promise I haven't quit on all 8 of you; nor have I been lazy. Actually life has been super busy. Between now and the last time I posted there's been lots of stuff goin down... I think in this case, words are less effective than pictures and animated .gifs... so I'll tell you where I've been and what I've been doing through the visual medium...

There's definitely been some fist pumpin while watchin J-Shore on Jerzday...

 

I've also been in the club... fist pumpin... Jerz-style

20120219_SatNite_TheMadison_7127.jpg
(I'm dead center, sportin mad facial scruff, a grey/blur striped v-neck, just to the left of
my Ginger Princess aka Kramer)

School has been crazy too, Utah Valley University just decided to have everything due the last couple weeks.



(Honestly, don't let the mountains or pond fool you--this place is a prison.)

My niece, Bailey, is on Juab High School's Drill Team and they competed for State and Region recently... so of course I was there supportin her...

1st at Region...


5th at State...



It goes without saying... she learned all her best dance moves from me...



I've been workin my guts out at The OG...

(That's me (future Academy Award winner) with my very good friend
(future Grammy winner) Keena Casper.
I'm her biggest fan... ask her ;)

A word to anyone who goes out to eat.. If you can't afford to tip... you can't afford to eat out. PERIOD! Servers are paid $2.13 an hour. That hourly pay takes care of our taxes. If you think it's appropriate to tip $3.00 on a $70.00 ticket in which a server has to bring salad and soup several times, while also filling drinks, refilling breadsticks, and assuring your leftovers are boxed to take home, then you're dead wrong--like Ron Paul and his craziness. No worries. There's a place for people who tip terribly... It's called Hell. ;)

Oops, sorry for the rant.. but that's been frustrating.

My Fam has had a lil drama here and there... but nothin that we haven't faced before... There's no photographic evidence but I think we are slowly moving on and up...

(Yeah, I wish this would solve it all, but we'd eat the cake, get fat, and cry more)

I haven't posted most of all, because I haven't seen any movies. I've seen The Grey and that's it over the past 3 weeks. A review on that is coming--PROMISE! Also the Academy Awards are coming this Sunday and my predictions will be posted later this week.

Anyway, please don't worry. I'm back. It's just been a dry spell... Love ya'll.  

No comments:

Post a Comment