Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Back to... Blogging



I'm back (not that I've been missed)... I am trying to get back inot the swing of things even if it kills me...


Yeah, it's been a lot like this... If only I could actually catch it.. ;) Anyway,  I have been busy with film, just haven't had time to formally review and report here. I realize my reviews are by now irrelevant to most of you. But in the end I guess I'm really just selfish and do this mainly for me anyway. 

Anyway, here's a preview of the movies I'll be reviewing and posting about. 

  • The Cabin in the Woods 
  • The Avengers
  • The Five-Year Engagement
  • Dark Shadows    

Not to kill any suspense, but so far, I've been pretty displeased with the summer slate. Maybe that can change?

I'll also be writing a tribute to my favorite lady in comedy who bowed out from SNL recently; the incomparable Kristen Wigg.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment