Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mr. Scott? perhaps...

Aibileen didn't help much the other day... Apparently she isn't really real and can not therefore comfort me at least not physically. I guess the title of her movie "The Help" is just a load of crap--Minnie's sh!#% pie perhaps? Anyway, I've decided I'll turn to the only man who can always muster a smile for me... Michael Scott of Dunder-Mifflin.


Nope, even he's crying... Ugh. Thanks Michael. Anyway, the Most Anticipated Films for 2012 List is coming your way and should be posted late tonight. Look for it (all 6 of you, yes 6 people are actually reading this crap! I couldn't be prouder)...

Now that both Michael and Aibileen have let me down who to turn to next?

L.C.? Kelly Kapowski? Snooki? Ron Paul? Yep, I'm legitimately desperate. Any line with the names "Ron Paul" and/or "Snooki" are bleak at best. Who'd of thought in that lineup or any for that matter that the voice of reason is the 80's teen hearthrob famous for being Zack Morris' on-again-off-again-girlfriend (she was also influential in marketing "mom jeans" to an entire generation).



Yep, this is what it has come too... Cue the Saved By The Bell music... I'm headed to The Max. 

SIGH...  

No comments:

Post a Comment