Sunday, November 20, 2011

CH-CH-CHANGES...


Briefly, I've changed the site, because I struggle spelling "supplement." I either spell it supplemeent, supplememnt, or suppplememnt. Bottom line this English major hates the word and will be placing it in the axis of evil--sincerely George W. Bush.

Plus, the entire blog name "cinematticsupplement.blogspot.com," is far too long...

(Drum roll please...)In lieu of such needed changes, I am pulling a Justin Timberlake via The Social Network and suggesting a name change to the sleeker, easier to access, "The CineMATTic." The new web address also falls in line and will heretofore be known as "thecinemattic.blogspot.com." Much easier and simpler especially with that stupid suppleement word removed (yep, spelled it wrong again. stupid word!).

All of my opinionated advice, warranted or not, will still be here, but hopefully easier to find and follow...

I think this calls for a celebration...


 Go on with yo' bad self... break. it. down.

#cinemattic 

No comments:

Post a Comment