Thursday, November 10, 2011

I found something...

Awwww shoot! Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse.......... It didn't :)

Instead... quite possibly my favorite song of all time (Not to discredit or dismiss "Heaven is a Place on Earth by: Belinda Carlisle) blasts from 97.1 ZHT just in time to save my day...



Yep, we found love... I don't know what it is about this sound that gets me happy, but it never ceases to disappoint. If "We Found Love" were a cookie it would be an Oreo dipped in chocolate and Carmel, with Swedish fish sprinkled on top, and a dash of Adderall for good measure. Yep, It is THAT good!

Anyway, come back tomorrow for an actual blog post on movies... I'm honoring Veteran's Day by naming my favorite war movies of all time... It should be good--unless I get distracted and just happen to wander to Krispy Kreme for a fresh hot donut (That sounded sexual..eek).

Blogatcha in a bit...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment