Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oops... I took a break... but I'll be back real soon...

Blogging has been slow--my bad! Thanksgiving got me out of my blogging routine, but just like the Backstreet Boys, I'm back and better than ever... (Hopefully you caight the BSB Everybody reference there... if not oh well).

Tonight I'll have a new Xtra-Notes post on Gus Van Sant's Milk starring Sean Penn, James Franco, and Josh Brolin.

I've also got a couple really interesting features coming later this week (seriously it's cooler than Tim Tebow's fourth quarter comebacks). Also, I'll have a couple reviews up as well, probably Hugo and Warrior as well as a possible review on a play here at UVU that a friend of mine is performing in (That's my Jake Porter shout-out). Bottom line: This week, you'll have more content and commentary than a drunk Joan Rivers at the Teen Choice Awards...

Hope y'all (you loyal reader(s) out there) are doing well wherever you may be...

Sorry for the blogging break.. What can I say--I'm a mess!


At least I'm not alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment