Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's Finals week...

So, to all of my loyal readers (All 2 or 3 of you out there), you have probably noticed a lull in blogging, well this is due in part to my mess of a personal life, but more importantly it's finals week.

This is the time when...

 

Yes, even I am losing my mind currently... But, it is what it is... Couple finals with my clinical insomnia and it has me feeling like this...



To an insomniac... You eventually start seeing the world this way--a blur. Maybe that's why I like Fight Club so much? After all Tyler Durden the narrator can't sleep. I just hope I don't fall asleep during my noodle slinging at the OG... That'd be embarrassing.


Anyway, all of the incredibly well-written film content will return shortly. Promise... Just gimme some time. Things will get better (not only the blog but my life). Y'all be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment