Monday, December 19, 2011

What a Weekend???...

Kind of a rough weekend... Lost my wallet. BYU lost to Baylor. Got NO Christmas shopping done. Oh, and my Dad was in the hospital (I know, I know, this blog isn't one of those kinds of blogs, but I thought I'd let y'all (all 3 of you) know what's up). As bad as it sounds like it was, it really wasn't. Debit card was canceled before anyone could steal it. BYU's freshman Matt Carlino looks legit (Jimmer legit? probably not but time will tell). My Dad had surgery and it seems like he's doing much, much better( (Even though he may have told a nurse where she could shove the hospital bed and various medical instruments). I also saw Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol in IMAX with some key friends (Chaser and Maynerd). Review for that movie is on its way very soon. FYI: It's very very good... Anyway, just wantd to say things are gettin brighter and better... (fingers crossed).

Even PaulyD has me sayin...

 

Off to sling 'dem noodles and make some chedda'... Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh BUDDY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment